Rob works as an independent Personal Trainer out of West Coast Strength and Movement located at 560 Beatty, Unit L3-300 in Vancouver'. He is available for 1 on 1 or small group sessions.
Rob also works as a dry land Strength and Conditioning Coach at the high performance section of the Richmond Olympic Oval. Here Rob works with elite young athletes, training them towards their next step in their athletic career.
"Being active is a huge component of my life through work and sport. I continue to use my own training to improve my athletic ability and health while fueling the competitive spirit." - Rob Mckinlay
- - CSEP Personal Training
- - CSEP Certified Fitness Consultant
- - Fitness and Health Promotions, Niagara College
- - EXOS/ Athletes Performance Coaching Level 1, 2 and 3 Mentorship
- - Functional Movement Analysis Specialist
- - Kettle Bell Certified Trainer Level 1 and 2, Athletics & Wellness
- - CPR/ First Aid/ AED
- - Strength and Conditioning Coach at Richmond Olympic Oval
- - BCWA- Olympic Weightlifting Coach Program. 2012-14
- - NASM: Corrective Exercise Training workshop 2012
- - TRX Suspension Trainer workshop 2011
- - C.H.E.K Institute: Scientific Balance Training workshop 2010